Is someone working on MQ7 mod for
kodi 17 Krypton?
No doubt MQ will develop for Krypton.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, Marcos is working proper krypton version MQ7 skin, but don´t have any eta for first version.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
i was giving it a go also but might be beyond my expertise, having a rendering crash which is super hard to debug
There's a crapload of compatibility changes needed just to keep pace with Krypton before you even get to add new Krypton features into the skin.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
yeah i got my rendering issue under control(thanks windows 10 you pile of poop) and have got the skin to work and is somewhat usable but i still prefer MQ5 i think so will wait for Marcos to release his krypton version if doesn't take to long
(2016-08-28, 13:02)nickr Wrote: No doubt MQ will develop for Krypton.
Someone must have a mod for Krypton because Wanilton's signature has been showing - Kodi Krypton-Skin Aeon MQ7 1.4.5 since at least November 2015
We have our RERO, Marcos create stable version, I mod for actual version, any vip member in our forum know about. It´s one way for when Marcos create proper version for next generation, have all relevant info about changes make in Kodi. Marcos is working MQ7 compatible with Krypton, MQ8 only to Kodi 18.

Previous posts inform have issue with Kodi Krypton version and Skins, specially skins use many variables (MQ7, Titan, Nox and others), it´s bug in Kodi, nothing relationed with windows OS. Bug exist since Isengard, but is more critical in Krypton.

Please read this thread for understand: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=288287
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is someone working on MQ7 mod for1