When output to external display via cable in iOS, the "save this resolution" yes
When output to external display via cable in iOS, the "save this resolution" yes/no defaults to no and I can't change it to yes, how to fix? Thanks
You should just need to swipe left on your tablet or whatever device you use ... (also mentioning which cable and ios version you use would have helped).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I tried swiping and remote control app from anther device, but it does not move then times out.

iPad 1 5.1.1 with hdmi cable, thanks
Which kodi version
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Sadly my ipad1 is at the same place where my tv and appletv4 are currently (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=288636) so i can't test this.

Are you sure you have switched the skin to estuary or confluence before using the external monitor/tv? The touch skins will not work in that way...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When output to external display via cable in iOS, the "save this resolution" yes0