v17 Mac PVR Add-on configuration?
Are the PVR Add-ons included with the Mac build of Beta 1 of Kodi 17 Krypton? If so, I can't seem to figure out where to configure the MythTV PVR Add-On.

Thanks in advance for an answer or hint what I'm missing.

--P
On the main menu there is the addons section on the left and there are the repositories with the little box and an arrow. There you can enable or configure pvr addons under used addons or so.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi Memphiz,

Thanks for the help, but I'm not seeing it.

I see Add-Ons as a menu option on the left of the main screen (I'm using the new default skin in Krypton)

I see the following choices for Add-Ons:
  • Context menus
  • Game add-ons
  • Information providers
  • Look and feel
  • Lyrics
  • Music add-ons
  • Picture add-ons
  • Program add-ons
  • Services
  • Subtitles
  • Video add-ons
  • Weather

I'm stumped - I've look through all these repositories and can't find it. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Screenshot of the repositories here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2ab1vz3c8zv51...3.png?dl=0
I think you looked in the repository instead of "my addons". I just downloaded beta1 and have all the pvr clients in my addons no problem...

So once again

1. Select addons on the left side (only select not enter ...)
2. At the upper right corner enter the box with the down arrow
3. Enter "My Addons"
4. Find PVR Clients

PVR Clients (and all binary addons as such) are not yet delivered via repositories but come preinstalled in Kodi...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yup, I'm dumb and didn't follow directions.

Thank you so much for the hep and patience, it's much appreciated.

All working!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac PVR Add-on configuration?0