Req Header (not the one on homepage)
1. Would it be possible to remove the top bar when navigating though pages, like it was in isengard? (alternatively could you tell me how to remove it in files please? - if i removed it in files would the change be deleted when the skin is updates automatically?)

2. bit more ambitious and more of a long shot - would it be possible to have an option to place chosen add ons (the way you can in confluence) in place of a widget? i know you can choose video add ons, for example, as a widget but it is either all or nothing that way, you can't choose which add ons you want displayed there.
1. If you want to remove the topbar when browsing the video library, remove or comment out the following code from MyVideoNav.xml. If you want to hide it in other sections, also remove it from the other *Nav.xml files.

Code:
<include>Topbar</include>

2. You can use the super favourites addon to do this.
thank you for the quick reply, as well as the work you do on your skin. i tried using the super favorites add-on (as well as the categories add-on), with super favorites it goes to the add-on briefly then immediately bounces back to the video root menu (when it is a video add-on), making it unusable. Am i doing something wrong?

Is there any chance you would make the old header an alternate option in the future, or the option to remove the header? is it possible to deprecate to previous versions of the skin? or will it make things incompatible? .. i really liked the old 3 button home menu option also.
Thanks, glad you like it. No idea about the super favourites issues, I'll have to test it when I get a chance.

No chance I will make the header optional though, it is a critical part of the skin design IMO. You must use the version of Mimic that matches your Kodi version, it's not possible to use an older version of Mimic on a newer version of Kodi. Not sure which version you are using, but the one I am now developing (5.0) has a completely redesigned home screen and I'm afraid the 3-item main menu is gone for good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Header (not the one on homepage)0