Raspberry Pi build with Kodi + HD Homerun
I just bought an HD Homerun for our new house so I can get OTA TV for live sports, news etc.
We currently have Kodi 16.1 setup on various laptops running W7 and from what I understand the setup with Kodi + Homerun is a snap and works well.

We have a separate suite that we're probably going to Airbnb so I want to get that setup with Homerun as well, though I will not be networking in our Kodi library for obvious reasons. Basically I just want this suite setup with internet access so they can stream Netflix or Amazon and also use Homerun for live TV. Initially I had an old laptop I was going to use but it died so rather than buy a used one, I thought of doing a Raspberry Pi setup. A quick search of these forums shows people have done it so I'll cut right to the point and just ask (sorry, no time, and in a hurry so I'm taking the lazy way out)

Can you please point me to a Raspberry Pi package on Amazon that worked well for you and was easy to setup? I did a quick search and there are dozens of options with different cases and peripherals etc etc. I don't care what it looks like, I want something affordable that will just plug and play that I can get setup in under an hour. I've never done a Raspberry Pi setup before but I'm pretty well versed with Kodi and computer shit in general. Thanks a ton for the help guys, much obliged!
Netflix won't work well on an rpi. Better off trying to find a nexus player or getting a shield. Also keep in mind unless you want to have your network open the hdhomerun will not work on a guest subnet without some additional tinkering.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi build with Kodi + HD Homerun0