Win Missing "Show Background "Now Playing" Visualization."
Rainbow 
Im in love the "Eminence.Mod" and the features it offers.

Thanks to the thread that fixed the full-screen mode when playing music - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1473763 so thumbs up Wink

"Transparency on visualisation",

At the moment when playing audio you get a nice slideshow with a transparent visualisation, however when there is no slideshow running (due to Artist Slideshow add on not recognising the music) you tend to get a black back ground, is it possible to remove the black background so you may see the home background instead, just like what other skins display (e.g Aeon Nox, Confluence etc.)

I'll be grateful if anyone can show me how to do this, do i need to edit any XMLs? if so which one.

i did some digging for what I've highlighted and figured out the feature for showing the ~visualisation on the background while playing an audio~with a transparent effect is an option that can be turned On and OFF in Aeon Nox Skin Mod.

I may need to be educated here but i assumed that one of these XMLs may have something to do with this
  • MusicOSD.xml
  • MusicVisualisation.xml
  • Artist.SlideShow>addons.xml.
I have tried looking into the Artist.slideshow>Resource>black-hd.jpg and renamed it but no success, I'm no pro and as you can imagine i've been tearing my hair out.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124880
Use transparent background when no artist found: (default false)
When set to true, Artist Slideshow will use a transparent background (instead of a black one), allowing the layer below to be seen. Please note that exactly what you see will be very dependent on the skin you are using and the settings you have for that skin.

I'm sure it may requires a tweak to a script for this feature and if there were any plans for this i'll be glad to sit back and wait.

Below are some info that may help anyone reading this to understand my request.

Kodi version: 16.1 Jarvis
Device used: Amazon Fire Stick, Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and PC Windows 10 all the same results.
Photo 
Okay so basically I've probably confused lot of peeps reading the above enquiry.

In short term most skins has a feature to "Show Background "Now Playing" Visualization " on home screen. however Eminence 2.0 on Jarvis does not show this.

I assume this feature can be found in Settings>Appearance>Skin Settings> Background.

is there a away to right an xml this? or anything that can show this. thank you in advance. Smile

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing "Show Background "Now Playing" Visualization."1