I cant create a post in OFF TOPIC
Ok ive only just joined the forum and by mistake ive been putting my requests in the wrong place so that can easily b done.Now ive been directed to OFF TOPIC now this is silly as i cant even make a post where ive been directed to.Mistakes happen i dont need MODS giving me a hard time over a simple mistake.
No-one is giving you a hard time. Your previous (two) posts were moved there already (and merged together). So there is no need for any other threads to be posted. In both cases shortcut links were left and a post was made in the thread notifying that it had been moved (as is standard practice here).

There is already an answer in the thread, namely a google image search.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I didnt know what the mod ment by OFF TOPIC ive only just joined and i would like to say thankyou to the members who helped me as the mod didnt give me a chance as he blocked me out of the threads.

Im cool though i just asked the forum for a hand thats all.
Just give me a chance to get used to the forum and rules im not here to be a problem but may need a little help from time to time with KODI as its a pretty cool thing.No worries Moderators
(2016-08-30, 19:17)Theone5800 Wrote: I didnt know what the mod ment by OFF TOPIC ive only just joined and i would like to say thankyou to the members who helped me as the mod didnt give me a chance as he blocked me out of the threads.

Im cool though i just asked the forum for a hand thats all.

Nobody "blocked you out of the threads".

The thread was moved to the appropriate place and the conversation can continue there. Members cannot create new threads in "off-topic" but threads that are moved there by mods can still be accessed.

I informed you each time I moved the thread and even provided a link to your merged thread for simplicity.

You were provided with two suggestions to your enquiry in the said thread.

The said is still open and active for you to engage in.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Hey im sorry Dangelus im new to the forum and to be honest i havent used a forum in a very long time so i need to learn the ropes and rules.

Its all cool my end no worries.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I cant create a post in OFF TOPIC0