Advancedsettings not working with latest builds?
Hello everyone
I've been using a Feb 9th build for many months, decided to update to August 24 & also tried July 30 build but noticing the advancedsetings file with zero cache doesn't appear to be working. Worked on any build I've used before the July 30 & Aug 24 builds. Any fix? I know some people don't recommend using zero cache but for me it's fine. Even verified it is using zero cache but doesn't appear to be used in action
Also tried creating own but it gives error when doing so
Cache settings have changed so your advancedsettings.xml needs to - hunt them down in the wiki.
I've used zero cache for as many years as I can remember so I'm confused by your statement ?
disregard i seen what you mean now
Does anyone have an advanced settings xml with zero cache they could share or create for me for Apple TV with the updated format? Would be much appreciated
I would not use 0 for the cache size on the ATV4. That will cause a lot of wear and tear on the internal flash memory.
(2016-09-14, 21:13)Ned Scott Wrote: I would not use 0 for the cache size on the ATV4. That will cause a lot of wear and tear on the internal flash memory.

I understand why ppl don't use zero cache but I've used it for all my devices since using Kodi and never ran into issues myself .. and if it did do any damage I'd buy new one. Hoping for an xml file with zero cache with the new way they do advanced settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advancedsettings not working with latest builds?0