Kodi and LEGAL Netflix - simple quesions
Bug 
Ok, KODI are the shizzle, thank you! I got a firestick and hated it because it was just a little ad machine for selling you more chit. I got my money back went back to my trusty HTPC and loaded Kodi up.

It's the beez neez right OOB. But I can't figure out netflix+kodi to work together, or I have read 400 different ways.

I pay for netflixt.
I have HTPC+Kodi setup and running.

Is there a legal way to use kodi to use my legitimate netflix account to watch netflix content? I really want to be able to use the kodi android remote to operate netflix inside of kodi to make it easy/seamless for my non techy family to use it.

I see Kodiflix, but have a feeling that is primarily for stealing netflix service. yeah?

THANK YOU!
Thread moved to video add-ons. There are a few threads in this section that may be options.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sry.
Ty!
I'm suffering from typical noob impatience and overwhelm....ance.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254263
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi and LEGAL Netflix - simple quesions0