Upgrading from Halix to Jarvis on MacMini?!
Question 
Hi!

My brother have some problem to upgrade his MacMini from Helix to Jarvis. When he did it stoped after a while telling him that the memory was full.

What is the procedure to upgrade on a MacMini? How is it done? Maybe i can help him if you tell me. Smile

Thanks in advanced

ToddeSwe
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I don't think he did anything wrong. Question is what exactly the error message is and if it comes up inside kodi or in osx itself.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
When it was done and the files was indexing kodi shutdown and macOS told him that his memory was full.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
He downloaded a new version of kodi and started the installation and it asked if it was to be a new install or an update and he selected update current version.

That sounds like windows. The osx version of kodi does not ask questions like this. Also,as said i need the exact wording of the error message.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
He don't want to reinstall everything again just to test this. I told him about xbmc backup but nah he is kinda lazy I think. [SMIRKING FACE]

Well then...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrading from Halix to Jarvis on MacMini?!0