v14 What QBox should I buy and internet speeds
Hi,

I'm new to Kodi and getting a little lost.

I live in the UK and I'm wondering what system I should buy and what internet speed I need?

My current smart TV can get HD channels.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike
Browse through the Hardware section of this forum to look for good ideas. Lots of solutions out there. I would HIGHLY recommend staying away from boxes that come pre-loaded with Kodi, as most of them are geared towards viewing pirated content which is not supported by Team Kodi or anyone else on this forum. Links in my sig are two topics you should definitely read up on first before you do anything.

As for your internet speed, I would imagine anything at or above 50mbps. I don't use kodi to watch live tv or apps like youtube, so I'm not 100% sure on the speed. If you are using it to playback your own media files, then no internet connection is needed unless you store your files in a cloud based solution.
Thread moved to hardware - as noted by @JxPx there are lots of threads for this kind of thing in that section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What QBox should I buy and internet speeds0