Display Adjust v1.0?
How do you use this script to adjust your display. I get the script to work, as it displays all the screens, but I'm not sure what to do with them. I was wondering if anyone knew of a guide on using those screens to calibrate my TV.
Hi.

The script simply displays the images so you can adjust the tv itself such as brightness, contrast, colour or geometry tests to check for warping etc.

Hope that helps.
sgorveatt,
reading the documentation that comes with the script usually helps to explain what the script does and how to use it Wink

In this case I've secretly hidden it in a place you'll never find it... the file called README.txt -- sneaky huh!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Okay thanks for the replies, but I know it displays images that I use to adjust my display or tv itself. My question is; How do I adjust my TV, using these images, to get the optimal picture. For example should I lower my contrast to a point where I can just barely see the difference in grey shades in one of the images.

Thanks, and I did read the readme.txt
sgorveatt,
I suggest doing research on how to adjust your TV using the templates. Each TV and each image/template is used in a different way... some simply require using the TV's settings and a few also require using color swatches.

these topics have been covered 1000 times in other forums and in web posts across the internet... happy reading.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display Adjust v1.0?0