[RELEASE] DivX Live (Video) Plugin
danr-xbmc Wrote:Sorry, i mean the videos (to be honest, i prob should have posted this on other thread of yours). When i view a video it seems 99% of the time to be displayed in 4:3 mode.
I don't think i can influence that with a script. But you can change screen mode with the enter button on the remote. Don't know how that works with the controller though. read the manual.
Thanks, found out how to do it now. Ta.
Is divxlive dead? Anyone else have troubles? Stopped working through the xbox a few days ago. Can't get at it via PC browser or ping it.
The plugin is working fine.
http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbox/do.../index.php
Thanks. Maybe my isp has decided to block this site.
I'm doubt anyone's ever asked this, but is there a way I can block the adult content? Or take the 18+ adult content off the menu?
zspears Wrote:I'm doubt anyone's ever asked this, but is there a way I can block the adult content? Or take the 18+ adult content off the menu?

I was wondering the same thing. Don't have anything against the adult content, but if the wife comes home to find junior watching a gang bang the xbox will be on the lawn and I'll be in the dog house.
The "cartoons" section is just a few clicks away!
(cringes at the thought of xbox exploding in the yard.....)

But if it doesn't happen, you can always use files view, and set up multi-path links to the content that you watch...i.e. cartoons, movies, documentary
that way the little kiddies don't see the 18+ content link by just opening DivxLive. Out of sight, out of mind.
So I decided that I wouldn't mind saving some of what I see with this (totally wonderful) divxlive plugin.

I figured out how to do it, too. I can hit the white button, and go to 'switch media' and change to the file manager, and I can copy files from the divxlive plugin from there! Hawt!

Problem is, every time a file is saved, it's filename is .divx. I can go in and manually give it a descriptive name afterwards, but that's slow- it also keeps me from batch copying, because the xbmc file manager just overwrites like filenames.

Is there any way to hack the plugin so it reports descriptive filenames? I was thinking about looking into it myself, but my python is horrible.
hey can someone update the plugin becouse the new site is now moviealien.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DivX Live (Video) Plugin1