stable current builds
Ok - I'm an idiot - but I can't seem to find where the current stable build (non-alpha/beta) is. Can someone point me to it?
AmazonFirex4/iPhone6s/iPad2/NSS326
Kodi - be brave and help - update w/nightly builds
There are only alpha/beta versions ;-)
Last as "stable" tagged is more than 5/6 years old.
Use the latest Alpha if you start from scratch! That one is much more stable than beta.
Thanks - good to know that I'm not losing my mind. I was running 1.3.0.18 and after moving to W10 was just having quite a few issues. The latest beta seems to work well.
(2016-09-01, 15:46)ironmanco Wrote: Thanks - good to know that I'm not losing my mind. I was running 1.3.0.18 and after moving to W10 was just having quite a few issues. The latest beta seems to work well.

If you change from 1.3.x, use the Alpha version. You have to rebuild tha database and settings anyway. We have change many things in Alpha that you have to re-set if you change from beta to after-alpha-beta-or-stable ;-)
too late :-) I used the 1.4.7.2 beta version. It looks like I didn't have many setting customizations so it worked pretty well. I guess I need to pull up Kodi to see how the scraping really worked compared to the rest of my library.

quick question....is there an easy way to filter or sort on MPAA rating?
I'm not shure if that is available in beta, but there is an option in settings, Movies, general, media list. There you can enable or disable the mpaa column in main list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stable current builds0