• 5(current)
Mod Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 7
I also made a Thanksgiving composition...

Thanks for the amazing holiday skins.
I have extracted both files for windows as per instructions as well get more skins enabled and updated on kodi. rebooted and still unable to access the themes?
running windows 10.
I have read through forum and have tried to see if missed anything.
Thanks for your assistance..

Mike

cancel.. reorganized file structure and working!
love it
and much thanks
(2016-11-08, 03:10)latts9923 Wrote: I also made a Thanksgiving composition...

How do i add this to my thanksgiving theme?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie78, composition image or images, all is manager in customize main menu, is new feature available only MQ7.

Look my video about, interface in english

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-11-24, 12:45)Wanilton Wrote: @movie78, composition image or images, all is manager in customize main menu, is new feature available only MQ7.

Look my video about, interface in english

Works great.....

Thank you!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-11-23, 18:00)NEWPORT28 Wrote: Thanks for the amazing holiday skins.
I have extracted both files for windows as per instructions as well get more skins enabled and updated on kodi. rebooted and still unable to access the themes?
running windows 10.
I have read through forum and have tried to see if missed anything.
Thanks for your assistance..

Mike

cancel.. reorganized file structure and working!
love it
and much thanks

Good deal! You bet...glad you like it!
Hey @latts9923, loving everything. Just a general question: Are you still planning on adding additional Holidays/Themes? New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick's, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, etc? Hell even some funny ones like Groundhog Day, Birthday, Arbor Day, Talk Like a Pirate Day, National Pancake Day, and the like? I was just curious is all.
(2016-11-25, 18:04)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey @latts9923, loving everything. Just a general question: Are you still planning on adding additional Holidays/Themes? New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick's, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, etc? Hell even some funny ones like Groundhog Day, Birthday, Arbor Day, Talk Like a Pirate Day, National Pancake Day, and the like? I was just curious is all.

Howdy! Yeah, I'm definitely going to add some extra holidays. I'm going to add Independence Day next.
Hi latts,on medium snow setting the snow stops until screen cleared of snow then starts again is that how its suppose to work??

Ive changed your xmas settings a bit to my liking thought id share, the video doesnt play smoothly but it all works perfectly, open up this includes and copy all holiday mod code and replace in yours if want to try it,BACK UP YOUR INCLUDES FIRST INCASE WANT TO GO BACK TO ORIGNINAL..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxupa0dpnm047c...s.xml?dl=0
(2016-12-02, 11:46)Mmatty1 Wrote: Hi latts,on medium snow setting the snow stops until screen cleared of snow then starts again is that how its suppose to work??

Hey...yeah, I'm still trying to get that medium snow to stay on the screen at all times. It's doing the same thing for me as well.

(2016-12-02, 11:46)Mmatty1 Wrote: Ive changed your xmas settings a bit to my liking thought id share, the video doesnt play smoothly but it all works perfectly, open up this includes and copy all holiday mod code and replace in yours if want to try it,BACK UP YOUR INCLUDES FIRST INCASE WANT TO GO BACK TO ORIGNINAL..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxupa0dpnm047c...s.xml?dl=0

Cool...nice snowman slide at the bottom. Haha.
Hey latts check my includes i changed medium a bit think it works good now
(2016-12-02, 15:10)Mmatty1 Wrote: Hey latts check my includes i changed medium a bit think it works good now

Not bad...I was trying something similar, but like yours it always turned into both images showing at the same time at one point or another. I did some more tweaking to the single image...now the snow is steady for about 2:30 before resetting and starting from the top again. Here's the code...

Code:
<!-- ######################################################################### Medium Snow ######################################################################### -->  
<include name="MediumSnow">
        <control type="group">
<!-- <visible>System.Date(12-21,12-26)</visible> --> <!---(start date, end date, in MM-DD format)--->
        <control type="image">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>-4320</posy>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>4320</height>
                <texture>holidays/snow/fallingsnow.png</texture>
                <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,4320" time="200000" delay="0" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
        </control>
</include>
Heres my next and probably last attempt to fix it,2nd image now overlaps by about 10seconds,youll need fallingsnow3.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqh2y92veghzh4...3.png?dl=0
Code:
<!-- ######################################################################### Medium Snow ######################################################################### -->    
        <control type="group">
        <!-- <visible>System.Date(12-21,12-26)</visible> --> <!---(start date, end date, in MM-DD format)--->
                   <control type="image">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>-2600</posy>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <height>4620</height>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,-2160" end="0,3700" time="170000" delay="0" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
                   <control type="image">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>-1500</posy>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <height>3000</height>
                    <texture>holidays/snow/fallingsnow3.png</texture>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,-1500" end="0,3400" time="140000" delay="140000" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </control>            
        </control>
        </include>
(2016-12-03, 13:57)Mmatty1 Wrote: Heres my next and probably last attempt to fix it,2nd image now overlaps by about 10seconds,youll need fallingsnow3.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqh2y92veghzh4...3.png?dl=0

<control type="group">
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>-2600</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>4620</height>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-2160" end="0,3700" time="170000" delay="0" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>-1500</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>3000</height>
<texture>holidays/snow/fallingsnow3.png</texture>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-1500" end="0,3400" time="140000" delay="140000" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
</control>
</include>

Nice work...I never thought about making a section of the second image to fill in the gap.
Hi,
I followed step by step procedure at the beginning of the post (included new fonts in "fonts" folder and the new piece of code into "Font.xml" file in "1080i" folder)
After re-booting Kodi (XBMC for MINIX based on Jarvis 16.3) ad selecting the new font into the relevant setting section, the new font doesn't appears but probably a default font appears instead.

It seems a problem of new font.ttf files, because if I can choose one of them into kodi setting section the new piece of code into "Font.xml" file should work well
Any tip on this?

Tks in advance
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 72