Bug Reporting?
Hi there,

Now I have spent some time with the skin and it can very probably become my new daily skin. Even my wife liked it and she never likes when I try out skins...

I have detected some minor bugs in the Kodi repository version, but I'm not sure where you are in bug reporting. I mean, it's still beta and I read you are waiting for some new things to be included in nightlies to release new beta.

I have seen some weird full screen windows for subtitles or audio delay adjustment, some missing texts in menu configuration (probably some Translations related)...

Do you want some kind of bug reports for this version or only for latest GIT? How? Where? Or shall I just wait and report when for Jarvis to get released?

Thanks for the great job.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Hi sorry for delay, yes please post a picture if possible.
I know there is missing texts from subtitle adjustment I think it is called. just keep forgetting to do it!! Smile

So yes, any info appreciated! Thanks
(2015-12-05, 21:10)jurrabi Wrote: ... Even my wife liked it and she never likes when I try out skins...

Win btw +1 Smile tell her thanks!
There you go:

And the same happens with audio adjustment:
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Got it thanks, will sort Smile
*fixed*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reporting?0