Widgets - Driving Me Crazy!
Running Aeon MQ 7.

I'm trying to figure out how to edit/remove widgets from main menu items! Huh

If I press up from a main menu item, it goes to the widgets for that item (in this case, channel list for live tv menu item). There's no way for me to edit the widgets for that menu item.

If I go to another main menu item, and press up, I can get the widget settings for that item. When I choose "Widgets Management", it takes me to the "Media Case" settings page. WTF? Huh

All I want to do is remove widgets from some main menu items. How do I do this?

Thanks!
OK, it's not very intuitive if you ask me but -

Go to your channel list for live tv. Press UP until the first channel is highlighted and increases in size. Now there is a bar underneath with Media info, Show Fanart etc in it. Press DOWN to highlight the first selectable item in this bar then press RIGHT to highlight CHANNELS - TV(xx) where xx is the number of tv channels you have.

Hit enter. Widget management screen will come up and you can choose NONE to clear your widgets.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-09-04, 08:44)black_eagle Wrote: OK, it's not very intuitive if you ask me but -

Go to your channel list for live tv. Press UP until the first channel is highlighted and increases in size. Now there is a bar underneath with Media info, Show Fanart etc in it. Press DOWN to highlight the first selectable item in this bar then press RIGHT to highlight CHANNELS - TV(xx) where xx is the number of tv channels you have.

Hit enter. Widget management screen will come up and you can choose NONE to clear your widgets.

Awesome, thanks very much! I would never have found that myself! Confused

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widgets - Driving Me Crazy!0