Android about a radiositytv add or plug in for kodi
I've recently signed up for radiositytv they claim they run smooth on all android devices but they don't the base of it is no different than kodi 's interlace like spector or exodus but yet they run smooth as a button on any android box so my question is can u make a plug in or add on for radiosity for lodi so it runs smooth on Android boxes I only believe in u guys here as radiosity moderators and administrative seem to know nothing about the program they are running if u pm me I can send u the apk file for there program and info u will need to link to them I'm just tired of them I paid for a good subscription from them but have had no luck or support from them to run it thank you kindly kodi members.
Comparing it with banned add-ons (wiki) is not a good way to get support around here...

To be honest the whole thing sounds suspiciously like it would violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Thread moved to add-on requests, at least for the moment.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
about a radiositytv add or plug in for kodi0