Using mediaelch
I have A problem, In mediaelch I have the move (the hateful eghit ) folder in mediaelch. But when i click on the red cloud with the down arrow I then get search results no (the hateful eghit ) results comes up olny the info to load tick boxes comes up.
@Mike_D, title original is The Hateful Eight, probably name folder is wrong too.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-09-05, 00:36)Wanilton Wrote: @Mike_D, title original is The Hateful Eight, probably name folder is wrong too.

what do you mean ( The Hateful Eight, probably name folder is wrong too ) at should i name it then.
[/quote]I have A problem, In mediaelch I have the move (the hateful eghit ) folder in mediaelch. But when i click on the red cloud with the down arrow I then get search results no (the hateful eghit ) results comes up olny the info to load tick boxes comes up.
[/quote]

Are you spelling as you posted i.e hateful eghit, if so the correct spelling is - hateful EIGHT.
(2016-09-05, 08:50)mike d Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 00:36)Wanilton Wrote: @Mike_D, title original is The Hateful Eight, probably name folder is wrong too.

what do you mean ( The Hateful Eight, probably name folder is wrong too ) at should i name it then.
See post above
(2016-09-05, 09:25)benrita Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 08:50)mike d Wrote:

See post above
Hi benrita i have named it like you said still nojoy.
( The Hateful Eight ).Also how do you use artwork downloader?
(2016-09-05, 17:09)mike d Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 09:25)benrita Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 08:50)mike d Wrote: what do you mean ( The Hateful Eight, probably name folder is wrong too ) at should i name it then.
See post above

Hi Mike.

Try clicking on The Movie DB when searching for the hateful eight like below. Search using The Movie DB first ticking same boxes like below. After The Movie DB is done search again using imdb just leave the rating box ticked.

After you have got all artwork for your movies using mediaelch, run artwork downloader by going into programs on main menu. Right click or press c on artwork downloader. Click addon settings. Go to advanced and make sure use local files is enabled. Press ok then press enter on artwork downloader to run it, wait for it to go through all your movies, all artowrk should show on movies then.

Hope this helps Smile
(2016-09-05, 19:31)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 17:09)mike d Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 09:25)benrita Wrote: See post above

Hi Mike.

Try clicking on The Movie DB when searching for the hateful eight like below. Search using The Movie DB first ticking same boxes like below. After The Movie DB is done search again using imdb just leave the rating box ticked.

After you have got all artwork for your movies using mediaelch, run artwork downloader by going into programs on main menu. Right click or press c on artwork downloader. Click addon settings. Go to advanced and make sure use local files is enabled. Press ok then press enter on artwork downloader to run it, wait for it to go through all your movies, all artowrk should show on movies then.

Hope this helps Smile
Still nojoy with mediaelch also with artwork downloader do you have to set a path to find your movies if so where.
(2016-09-05, 20:15)mike d Wrote: Still nojoy with mediaelch also with artwork downloader do you have to set a path to find your movies if so where.

You have to add your movies into kodi first. See here Adding_video_sources (wiki). Be better to switch to confluence skin while doing this so its easier to follow tutorial. Then switch back to aeon mq 7 and run artwork downloader when you have path added.

Not sure why mediaelch not working, is it not working for all your movies or just the hateful eight?
(2016-09-05, 21:02)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 20:15)mike d Wrote: Still nojoy with mediaelch also with artwork downloader do you have to set a path to find your movies if so where.

You have to add your movies into kodi first. See here Adding_video_sources (wiki). Be better to switch to confluence skin while doing this so its easier to follow tutorial. Then switch back to aeon mq 7 and run artwork downloader when you have path added.

Not sure why mediaelch not working, is it not working for all your movies or just the hateful eight?

i only added 6 still nojoy is there any setting what im missing? And for artwork downloader just as long as you have your movies in the library the artwork downloader will find it i have A nas which i set up with windows network (SMB).
@mike d, when appear result search mediaelch, select item for confirm, get data and info.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Smile 
(2016-09-05, 21:30)Wanilton Wrote: @mike d, when appear result search mediaelch, select item for confirm, get data and info.
A very great thanks to all. All is working now, In mediaelch the problem was in settings,network ( Enable Proxy ) the box was ticked with no ports address setup. I unticked it happy days. Thanks once again for the help. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using mediaelch0