[Solved] Unable to connect to TVDB (for two days)
Hello,

Any one else having trouble connecting to "TVDB"?

I'm getting a "Could not connect: Too many connections" message trying to connect. I can't connect via my computer (either firefox or chrome), or Media Companion. Been like this for a couple of days. Is something up?

Thx.

Update: Two days I can't access it and 30 mins after I post here, it's back. Weird!
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
i'm still having the same problem today.
Yes me too, cloudfare message on the browser.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
i can't scrape with themoviedb today either for tv shows so changing content and switching to it isn't working either. damn. my wife is going to have no idea how to do this manually hope it starts working soon
Where are you in the world? I assume KidKiwi is in NZ like me.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
i'm in the US and not using a VPN. i think this is is the first time this problem has ever happened in the many years i've been using Kodi

just a suggestion - but perhaps the subject line could be edited cause this definitely isn't solved
Working this morning.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Unable to connect to TVDB (for two days)0