How to vary views for different content?
Question 
I want to have views configured differently for separate sources of content - in particular my Favourites. Is this possible in Kodi/MQ 7 Skin? If so, how?

I like to hide watched items from Movies and TV Show views - but want my favourites to show all my favourite media, all the time (which is inevitably watched media). With 'Hide Watched' enabled in any view, it applies to my Favourites too. When I enter that section of my library all I see is an empty view rather than the item information. The MQ 7 Favourites widget shows my favourite items just fine, all the time, but when I click an item and my Favourites open, the same problem occurs (I need to disable 'Hide Watched' to see my favourite media).

When I turn off 'Hide Watched', in any view my Favourites works just as I would like, but watched items are again shown in my Movie and TV Shows. If I could just have the 'Hide Watched' behave independently for different areas of my library, it would be perfect. I hope I'm not missing something obvious but fear I am - this seems to me like a simple, common, need but my searching doesn't turn up anyone even asking the same question. . .
I think the best way, is create smartplaylist, will work great.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Not sure if it's possible but I set up a quick key and also mapped it to a button on my remote. I think I use f3 on my keyboard and the blue button on my remote. It toggles from all to only unwatched.

I believe i just added <f3>SendClick(25,14)</f3> to the keymap

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to vary views for different content?0