Subtitle Bordeless?
When it will be incorporated into the Kodi subtitles without borders? In my opinion is the only feature missing in Kodi. Thank you.
You mean the border around each letter?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-09-07, 07:20)Memphiz Wrote: You mean the border around each letter?

Yes all the letters.
But that border makes it readable.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-09-07, 18:09)Memphiz Wrote: But that border makes it readable.

Like Cinema subtitle friend. I will search a picture to show you.
something like this...

https://digital-cinema-mastering.com/wp-...10x400.jpg
Oef! If someone picks this up I hope he makes it optional...
(2016-09-07, 20:03)Atreyu Wrote: Oef! If someone picks this up I hope he makes it optional...

If a Kodi dev made that the default function, I'd donate one million dollars to the foundation to have the other devs kill that dev. D:
(2016-09-07, 18:39)bohdee Wrote: something like this...

Yeah fine until the background is white or some light shade.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-09-08, 04:00)nickr Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 18:39)bohdee Wrote: something like this...

Yeah fine until the background is white or some light shade.

In theaters this always happens and someone complains to the company?
(2016-09-08, 03:12)DJ_Izumi Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 20:03)Atreyu Wrote: Oef! If someone picks this up I hope he makes it optional...

If a Kodi dev made that the default function, I'd donate one million dollars to the foundation to have the other devs kill that dev. D:

Much lower and poor applications have this function natively, why kodi being a super custom app and functions so advanced could not have?
1. If this thread is anything to go by, the feature would not be terribly popular (ie you're the only one thinks it is a good idea). So why would anyone choose to spend their valuable time implementing it?

2. Your patches are nevertheless welcome.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Convert your subs to SSA subs? Those can use whatever font/border/style you want.
I just made a request and a question on the topic Requests! how is this session of the forum? requests?
(2016-09-08, 22:39)Ned Scott Wrote: Convert your subs to SSA subs? Those can use whatever font/border/style you want.

Thanks for the help friend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle Bordeless?0