v15 kodi not connect to internet
I have Rpi3 with Raspbian OS. When I run Kodi 15 it not connect to internet so I cannot connect to any source. My internet connection works fine using raspbian browser.
thanks for any comment.
I am have the same issue. The OS will connect fine but Kodi will not. I have tried the following OS version.

LibreElec 7.90.00.6
LibreElec 7.90.00.5
LibreElec 7.0.2
Raspberian - Jessie
OSMC 2016/9/10
OpenElec 6.0.3
XBian "Latest"
Ubuntu-Mate 16.04

With all versions os the OS i can SSH into the box and ping www.google.com.

Kodi will not receive an RSS feed, it will not update time/date, it will not connect to ANY repositories.
Can you both gather, upload to PasteBin and supply links to a debug log (wiki) please?

If you have SSH access then go to the log (see the link above for where to find it if you're not sure) and then

Code:
cat kodi.log | pastebinit

See section 4 in the advanced part of the link for more details (pastebinit is already be installed on LE so no need to add that, but on Raspbian it may need to be added by apt-get).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
This is my log. I have a Pi2

http://pastebin.com/gGnh7Uhq

btw : my apologies for the double post, I didn't think this one was a successful post.
I have resolved my issue, It was not with the kodi nor the hardware. I have a powerline extender that was was acting up. thanks
Thanks for the update. The thread will stay open in case @cgn3 returns to it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi not connect to internet0