Solved tMM not launching at all
Sad 
Hey all,

I've been a user of tMM for a while and have had this issue from the very start, regardless of version. I'm using (or attempting to use) the donator version.

Basically when I click on the executable nothing happens. The splash screen doesn't show and nothing shows in Task Manager. This only seems to happen after I've done an upgrade on an existing version (that was pulled straight from the site) or when I upgrade to the donators version. It should be noted that I can still launch tMM if I use the original executable (that came with the download) and it will always work upon first launch (after downloading).

I've uploaded the launch log here: http://pastebin.com/4ZGsXnxP

Any help would be great as I hate having to leave it open or reconfigure the entire thing each time.

SOLVED: Went through a bit more troubleshooting and it appears that this only starts occurring after increasing the maximum memory. It appears that for some reason setting it to maximum will disallow it from starting (despite the requested memory being available). Deleting the extra.txt resolves the issue but resets the memory to the default amount. I've set mine to 1024MB and it seems to work fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tMM not launching at all0