Latest Kodi build on TVOS GM
Anyone update to the TVOS GM (gold master) that is now available to beta users? Just seeing if there is any issues with that and the latest Kodi build (before TVOS 10 gets released next week).

Thanks
No issues

Sent from my iPad
(2016-09-09, 20:21)tpm1999 Wrote: Anyone update to the TVOS GM (gold master) that is now available to beta users? Just seeing if there is any issues with that and the latest Kodi build (before TVOS 10 gets released next week).

Thanks

I'm not sure if it's related to the update, but after I updated to the GM I'm unable to install any add ons. Tried installing several skins and it wouldn't. Just kept crashing. I've tried with Alpha 2,3 and beta 1 with same results.
Perhaps you'll be luckier!
No problem with beta 1

Sent from my iPad
(2016-09-10, 20:27)traidory Wrote: No problem with beta 1

Sent from my iPad

Are you able to manually install skins like Skin MOD - Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.2.20-alpha8]? Not hijacking this thread!
No problem with tvOS 10 GMRofl
(2016-09-10, 21:46)underwriter Wrote:
(2016-09-10, 20:27)traidory Wrote: No problem with beta 1

Sent from my iPad

Are you able to manually install skins like Skin MOD - Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton Fixed) [3.2.21 / 4.2.20-alpha8]? Not hijacking this thread!

Dependency error

Sent from my iPad
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dependency error

[/quote]

Getting that as well. I guess I'll post at that skin support
my kodi keeps crashing every few minutes if nothing is playing :/
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
(2016-09-13, 04:51)Furby8704 Wrote: my kodi keeps crashing every few minutes if nothing is playing :/

Try to clear data or reinstall.

Sent from my iPad
FYI I have updated to TVOS and have not yet encountered any issues. Even with my minimal Addons installed.
When you update Apple TV from 9.x to latest d you lose the Kodi app and have to reinstall all the add ons?
(2016-09-14, 23:26)mansoorsharifi Wrote: When you update Apple TV from 9.x to latest d you lose the Kodi app and have to reinstall all the add ons?

No you don't. It's retained.
So TV OS 10 and you still have Kodi? Thanks before I thought it removed the app and you had to redo all the add ons. Thats good news now thank you!
What is the best working deb file for tvOS 10? And where do I find it? Thanx.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest Kodi build on TVOS GM0