[split] BBC channels
hi all i am new to kodi

i wnatr to wach live tv using kodi specifically indian channels,for this i come to know that after enabling iptv is mple client i need to add some urls .for this i tried it using pastein where i paste the list of free iptv channels avilable,but that does not work please help from where can i make my kodi work
(2016-07-08, 07:40)divanshu6467 Wrote: hi all i am new to kodi

i wnatr to wach live tv using kodi specifically indian channels,for this i come to know that after enabling iptv is mple client i need to add some urls .for this i tried it using pastein where i paste the list of free iptv channels avilable,but that does not work please help from where can i make my kodi work
This thread is about BBC channels and not indian channels.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2016-07-08, 07:40)divanshu6467 Wrote: hi all i am new to kodi

Firstly, learn some forum etiquette and do not hijack an unrelated thread.

Secondly, we will not help you get random (and most likely illegal) IPTV streams working in Kodi on this forum.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] BBC channels0