Rapier
To make a long story short, I will have to keep it that way on anime. everything else I can use playlists on.
I can edit anime on the fly, changing content, info and what data base I pull from that all in one menu setup. Anime can be a pain in the rear to get names and which data base it pulls from correct. I purchase a lot and so does my daughter, so I am constantly changing and adding to the library. Also I setup a playlist for anime and I had to word it differently then when I setup one for movies. Movies I use "Movies" "path" "is". Anime I had to use "TV Shows" "Path" "Contains". couldn't get then to show up any other way.
Try "Path" > "Starts with" and then enter it like this example: smb://home/seagate backup plus/anime/ etc.

Remember to enter it correctly with caps/no caps.
I will try that. Got another questions is there any way to get dual widgets on the menu screen? I like showing my playlists, but if I could get it to show weather to, that would be awesome.
Do you mean both on the right and left side? Because that's only possible for some of the regular hardcoded categories.

In Rapier for Kodi Krypton you can customize both the top and bottom widget independent of each other. But no weather widget is available.
Yes, I meant both sides. Thank you for answering my questions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier1