Chrome Launcher
Hello, I am trying to download a browser to my kodi instead of apps on the MXQ pro box. I am trying to have it were I don't have to leave kodi to search I am not on a computer. SO often I would have to get online to make some searches. Is there anybody who could help me?
AFAIK there is no add-on that emulates a browser within kodi.
There are some addons that act as intermediate like flix2kodi but in the end it needs and will open a full browser app, this happens because a full browser provides better compatibility with services (e.g Netflix,hulu,etc), standars and web protocols (html5, flash, rtsp,etc) which is what it is commonly used for in an HTPC / Set top Box, not just googling.

I personally use my smartphone for quick searching purposes while using Kodi in my Chromebox and if I need to download a file to save it in my chromebox, then I do so in my phone and then copy it to the CBox via SMB using ES File Explorer app. Fast and easy without the need to get out of kodi, use a full keyboard and force my eyes to read the small letters.

Enviado desde mi Moto X vía Tapatalk!
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
Chrome Launcher will launch chrome or chromium. if oyu have a keyboard and mouse you can use it like on any other computer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chrome Launcher0