Tv scrapers not returning top result
just compiled a new build, looks like it is working flawlessly. Thanks to all who contributed to this great project.
There's actually still a bug in the linuxport version at the moment, that you'll hit if you have years in the name of the file (or the returned results). It's fixed in trunk, and I'll do a merge shortly if vulkanr doesn't beat me too it.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Theres one problem i just tracked down with my patch.

Due to me cleaning up how <episodeguide> works with tvdb, tvdb-fr, and movie-xml. Database entries for shows that use those scrapers need their episodeguide field to be updated. Think the only real way to do that is to refresh the series (say no to "Refresh info for all episodes?"). That will update the field to include the proper formatting.

So really if you having trouble with it finding new episodes that are added just do a quick refresh. Sorry for the small problem.
Or more simply if you know how to edit the database you could run this sql:

update tvshow set c10 = '<episodeguide><url>' || substr(c10,15,length(c10)-29) || '</url></episodeguide>' where substr(c10,15,1) <> '<'
Hi,
Just got my first linux XBMC setup working last night. Woot! I'll post some specs and stats in a bit. In Video, I added my usual source of an SMB shared folder with my movies. I set the content to Movies and chose IMDB. The scan went super quick and instead of the usual DVD cover type images, it just gave me screenshots. I tried the movie poster DB too, but again, quick scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

PS. Big ups to those who help in the IRC channels!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv scrapers not returning top result0