v16 Logos - Remote Path
Question 
Hello!

I've been using IPTV Simple Client for a couple of weeks now, and I was wondering how can I create my own url/site in order to get the logos from there.
I don't want to have the logos stored locally and I noticed that Simple Client has an option to get the logos remotely.
Also if the logos are locally, what their name must be? The same as the tvg-id or their name (how they show on Simple Client's list)?
I have successfully managed to build my own EPG, and I want to create my own list of logos so it will be easier for me to manage.

Thank you!
Anyone guys?
How can I use the "Remote Path" feature that Simple Client has, for the logos?
I want to have my own logo channels and be assigned automatically. Not assign every single one from the Channel Manager.
I upload them to a host of my own and then put the hosting url to the Simple Client but no logos are showing?
I'm probably doing it wrong, so can anyone please tell me how to do it right, and have my own logos get grabbed from a url of mine?
Thank you all!
I use remote path for logos..
Here is mine logos more then 5000 pcs
Code:
http://epg.serbianforum.org/logo_znaci/
your line in m3u must looke like this
Code:
#EXTINF: tvg-id="rts1" tvg-name="RTS_1" tvg-logo="RTS%201.png" group-title="Srbija",RTS 1
in logo have blank (space) in your line write %20 and Addon load this logo from remote pathj
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks for the reply!
However, I don't have control of the m3u playlist. And from what I can see it only has the tvg-id parameter and it doesn't have always a value, e.g. tvg-id="".
I can manually edit and add the missing information (tvg-logo), but as the playlist is always updating I will not get any new channels or I will not know if a channel is down (if I'm using a local edit m3u).
So this is the only way to add logos using a remote path?
The most important channels that I usually watch get their logos from the epg that I create, but I was looking for a solution so all my channels will have some sort of logo!!
Angelinas your logos are very nice. Do you take requests for new channels by any chance?
Hello for everyone! I m a new user on kodi tv. Exactly, I m yesterday bought a new android TV Philips 49PUS6401/12 and last night install an app kodi tv, but I dont know how to add live stream, videos, iptv... beacause I m a new, and can anyone help me with introduction for beginners??
Thanks a lot, and sorry for my english.
(2016-09-22, 00:28)charsta Wrote: Thanks for the reply!
However, I don't have control of the m3u playlist. And from what I can see it only has the tvg-id parameter and it doesn't have always a value, e.g. tvg-id="".
I can manually edit and add the missing information (tvg-logo), but as the playlist is always updating I will not get any new channels or I will not know if a channel is down (if I'm using a local edit m3u).
So this is the only way to add logos using a remote path?
The most important channels that I usually watch get their logos from the epg that I create, but I was looking for a solution so all my channels will have some sort of logo!!

Hi, did you find any solution?
Can you put them in a Drop Box? Once you put them in DropBox, you will probably have to use Channel Manager to "Re-Link" them all again to the generated Playlist or you could use Perfect Player© to Link them all to your DropBox. I am thinking about doing this since my MI Box got filled with 10 Zillion Logos Smile.

EDIT: This is not possible no longer using the "Free" Dropbox. I suppose you could get a AWS Free server and host all the files. If I get time I may test that, for now I guest I'll just set up a network share and host the logos on my main PC to free up the space on the MI Box.
(2016-09-29, 10:04)e.peljto Wrote: Hello for everyone! I m a new user on kodi tv. Exactly, I m yesterday bought a new android TV Philips 49PUS6401/12 and last night install an app kodi tv, but I dont know how to add live stream, videos, iptv... beacause I m a new, and can anyone help me with introduction for beginners??
Thanks a lot, and sorry for my english.

Kodi Wiki

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logos - Remote Path0