Kodi 17 nightly - Context Menu missing entry mark as watched - unwatched
Can it be that since some days the menu entry mark / unmark as watched from context menu is gone at the Movies and TV Shows? can someone please verify and or / guide me where to look for.

Additional when I go to Movie section > Press for Context Menu on a movie > click on Manage... > I see a menu entry Link to TV show ! Seems it is mixed up, because this menu entry should be available in the TV show section and not at a movie.

Use latest nightly with default skin estuary...

kind regards Brujo
AS Rock Beebox * Kodi 17.0-RC2 * Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Using the latest nightly build (20160913) I still see mark as watched/unwatched in the context menu for movies and TV shows.

The "link to TV show" button was always accessed from movies. I wouldn't mind seeing it in both, so in TV shows you would see "Link to movie", but I don't think it's a bug.
Thanks for answer, then I have to figgure out why I dont have in the context the menu entrys anymore :-(
Just to compare which skin do you use Ned?

kind regards Brujo
Well after I did a factory reset and setup kodi from beginning the menu entrys are back again.

But I figgured out that the menu entrys disapeared again after I added a second profile (for the kids).

Maybe someone can also check this... because I dont know how to drill down this issue

kind regards
Brujo
(2016-10-07, 19:20)Brujo Wrote: Well after I did a factory reset and setup kodi from beginning the menu entrys are back again.

But I figgured out that the menu entrys disapeared again after I added a second profile (for the kids).

Maybe someone can also check this... because I dont know how to drill down this issue

kind regards
Brujo

Yes, just noticed this on LE 7.90.008 which is using Kodi beta 5. When press context button, there is no option toggle watched status.
I did not actually add a second profile yet but I did enable the login screen in preparation to do so.

Disabling manual login fixes it so I can reproduce easily.
I can confirm that I am having the same issue. I have mine set up with MySQL database and I am having the same problem when I use a second profile.
I confirm I've got the same issue.
using beta5 (with LibreELEC), mySQL database and 2 profiles.
I made a clean install first and then copied sources and profiles.
I confirm.
I use Milhouse Testbuild #1123 (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269814) with 2 profiles but local database.
Same issue here with LibreElec v7.90.010 ALPHA, multiple profiles and using the logon screen.
I have the same issue with multiple profiles and using the logon screen!
Update. I disabled the login screen and the option is back in the context menu...but it doesn't work! Select mark as unmatched on a watched movie/TV show doesn't change the watched flag.

Is this the right forum to report this? Anyone having the issue on the Windows platform?
this bug still exist in RC3 :-(

as soon as I enable in Profile the switch to use the logon screen to select profiles and restart kodi the entrys in the context menu are gone...
Yeah - nobody is working on it. A patch from your side would be welcome.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16998#ticket
Smile

Because after three months I've lost hope that somebody will fix it I'm using a workaround - I have a login screen disabled and I'm launching Kodi with a script which launches Kodi (using a Master profile), waits for 10 seconds and then logs out. This way you will see login screen and context menu works, even marking movies as watched.
Lots of people must use the login screen and must be experiencing this? Its a giant pain in the arse.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 nightly - Context Menu missing entry mark as watched - unwatched0