OS X Rocketfish -HDMI no longer works
I have a macbook air 11" so use a Rockfish adaptor-HDMI to project onto my TV so I can see properly.
After loading Kodi, this function no longer works even though I am offline.
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to overcome this? If not, can someone tell me how I can uninstall Kodi so I can revert back to where I was .
Thanks,.
Can't help you with the rocketfish, but if you decide to uninstall Kodi, just delete Kodi.app and go to ~/Library/Application Support/ and delete the kodi folder.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks for that. I don't think its Rockrtfish that is the problem. Something in the Kodi code is blocking thunderball/HDMI projection onto another device
I'm having a similar problem since updating to Sierra today. The display often flickers out and re-syncs when kodi is running. Specific to Sierra. I'm on a Mac Mini, and it was working perfectly before I updated the OS today.

Seems like either a Sierra issue or a Sierra/Kodi interaction.
I think sierra has some general issues with some sort of monitors ... at least news sites say so.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I can confirm that switching to straight HDMI output and that's fine again. So it's specifically some interaction between Sierra, the Rocketfish, and Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rocketfish -HDMI no longer works0