PVR Clients missing in nightly 9/13 Android
Just installed one of the latest nightlys on Android Arm and noticed I was unable to watch live tv. When I tried enabling PVR Clients in "My Addons" there was no PVR section.

EDIT: Rolled back to 9/1 and PVR is available there.
Kodi just updated to Krypton Beta 2 from Google Play Store on my Nvidia Shield TV and Nexus 7 (2013). After the update all the PVR clients went missing on my Shield, even the PVR section in the addon browser disappeared. In the TV section of the home menu in Estuary it says: "You did not set up PVR yet. In order to use PVR, choose a PVR client addon and configure it." If I select "Enter add-on browser", it just shows an empty menu with no addons at all. I was using DVBViewer addon in previous versions. Nexus 7 seems to have the same issue too.

Here's a debug log from the Shield: http://paste.ubuntu.com/23194506/
During the log I tried navigating to both the TV and Radio menus. I also tried opening the addon browser and tried looking at all installed addons.
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
PVR addons are working again in the newest nightly build (version kodi-20160918-1062eef-master-armeabi-v7a.apk).
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
Beta3 should probably follow quite soon now we handled some stuff in core code properly.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the update and quick fix Martijn

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Clients missing in nightly 9/13 Android0