Kodi Entry Point File or Folder
Hello guys, I am new to Kodi development, I have two questions.

1. I would like to know the particular file or so to say the launcher file of Kodi from its github source code. For example in a Java Program most times the Class with the main method is the program entry point. I really want to to know the particular cpp file that serves as the launcher to Kodi.

2. If another code file is created to do additional functions in the application is there a place to register that particular cpp file just like registering an activity in the manifest when it comes to Android Development. Thanks
This Development (wiki) might help

We have a development forum, but I'm a bit unsure if this question merits the pros observations.
Have actually been going through the Development documentation, but it looks too skeletal as those particular details are not pointed out. Am on the quest of having a better understanding of the source files. Thanks
I think you need to flesh out more information as to your intentions, what you want to accomplish, the developers are always sensitive to what you can contribute? The wiki's are an invaluable source of Kodi information, as well as the development forum threads. https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc if this is just a learning exercise?

[perhaps a letter of intent?]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Entry Point File or Folder0