tv guide wont load
Ok so a few things out of the way here.

First time ever in here
It's not my kodi box , just helping a friend
i'm pc smart but no idea wtf im doing with this stuff lol, please bare with me

Ok so problem. She has a tronstar android box, unlocked. She wants to install a tv guide, which it will take but when trying to look at things , the guide won't load the channels which makes it kind of useless. Any suggestions would be great. I googled a few things but apparently so have they as this problem has been on going for a few days now. Thanks people
Which TV guide and media source is being used?

It may be worth reading these: PVR (wiki), free content (wiki) and banned add-ons (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
apparently they are trying anything and everything ... is there anything that you would suggest with the info that i have given that you know would work ?
There are a couple of active TV guides being supported and developed here (they are very similar, as one is a fork of the other although both are under active development).

See here and here for more details.

Note that Kodi does not provide any media, so if the box came with sources pre-installed (a "fully loaded" box) then we cannot offer support for it as most of those are on the banned add-ons (wiki) list as they make use of pirated illegally sourced material. Look at the PVR link above for legitimate ways to obtain channels, although in most cases they need additional hardware decoders.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv guide wont load0