Video configuration/calibration
Hello. My name is Rick.

I have been trying to recalibrate my settings or use the calibration by going to settings on my Mac but it seems I am only able to use 50% of the square when it shows a perfect square plus it won't let me go to the bottom right of the screen. It's like it's overly big - the screen is too large to fit on the computer. I don't know how/why this happened but when I clicked on the radio, this started happening. I don't know what to do as this has been happening and it won't let me find the perfect square nor minimize the video so that it can fit in the computer screen.

What can I do?

Rick
You shouldn't even need to calibrate - please post a debug log (wiki) so i can see what hardware you are running.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry for the late response.

How do you post a debug?

Rick
Click on the link i provided debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Ok. I think you mean this?

/Users/Rick/Library/Logs/Kodi.log
oops this

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23234794/
Please read the forum rules. I can't support your setup.
Where do I find the forum rules ?? And would this help me solve the problem Huh
forum rules (wiki) and also the (non-exhaustive) list of the most common banned add-ons (wiki).

Also available via the links at the top of each main section page, and would have been presented to you (and you would have to click on agreeing and accepting them) when you signed up here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I read the forum rules. I don't see where I can be helped.
(2016-10-07, 17:50)rickrivera16 Wrote: I read the forum rules. I don't see where I can be helped.

You have piracy add-ons installed.

We don't provide support for installations that contain them. If you would like support on this forum you need to remove all offending items, replicate your issue and post a new, clean debug log.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video configuration/calibration0