Bug Kodi doesn't open on ipad after 10 days?
I don't understand how you guys get cydia to work properly even with a paid developer account.. I have one and my ATV 4 devices all expire after a week just like a free account.. I don't understand this and can't find any info online about anyone else with the issue.
I click on the link and it only shows your picture and "pay to Daniel" 
I have no problem but you are not specifying what for the payment is and how you an help me after.

Can you do that?
Thanks
I was able to install Kodi from Emus4u app. This app offers several apps like Kodi Jarvis and Krypton as well as Whatsapp and many other app that are not possible to install without a third party help like Cydia. The good thing about Emus4u that it provides those apps in the form of Menu and you just click one time. Some of those app will work permanently and few like Kodi will work great for few days before it gets un trusted.
Hope this information will be of help to Forum's members.
and may some of the experienced members  will be able to find solutions for those issues
His sig has two links. You clicked the second one when you probably wanted the first one.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245978
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi doesn't open on ipad after 10 days?0