Titan Video Playback Metadata
I'm having trouble while playing videos in Titan skin in that when I press the i button I expect to see the metadata for the video but it doesn't appear. Can I correct this? Or if it's not expected to be displayed, what's the thinking behind that?
The info should be there. What infos do you expect to see?
I get the synopsis for the film or tv episode or whatever I'm watching. But what I'm looking for and don't get is what I call the metadata - whether the video is 1080 or 720 or SD whether the sound is 2.1 or Dolby 5.1 etc
That info should be in the OSD panel itself, in the skin settings you can choose how the info should look like, textbased or icons.
The settings you refer to work as I would expect - they change the way the info looks when it is diplayed. I find this info comes on briefly at the start of playback then disappears - sometimes quicker than I can read it (or maybe it doesn't come on at all sometimes). But I can't access that info during playback, I would expect it to appear after pressing the i button the way it does in Estuary.
Yes, it should appear when you press the info key... Maybe an issue with krypton in the skin, I will test it myself and report back
Just tested it on Krypton and it's working fine, OSD info pops up when I press the <info> key
OK i'm not getting that. Just to say I'm using Jarvis not Krypton. However I do have access to Krypton but not through Titan. I'll try and get a screen video of what I'm doing and maybe that will be useful.
Ah, you mentioned Estuary so I assumed you were on Krypton, sorry for that.
The most logical explanation is an error in your keymaps file. Did you modify that ? If so, can you test again by temporary removing your customized version so Kodi falls back to default ?
So far I've been doing a mouse click on the i icon on the OSD (on windows) or tapping the i icon (on an android phone) and I've been getting the results I have mentioned above. However if I use the info keyboard shortcut (letter i on the keyboard) or the info button on the remote (which translates to i on the keyboard) I get the results I'm looking for, which is also the results you describe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan Video Playback Metadata0