How Long Will I Be Able To Use 15.2 (Answered)
I am in love with Kodi V 15.2 What is the life span?
What do you mean? It's not like software just randomly stops working, but v15 doesn't get any new updates. If you update your OS then there's always a chance that it might stop working. Certain add-ons will stop working after time, unless you or someone else tries to manually update them (learning python, etc). In theory it could run "forever".
(2016-09-19, 01:58)Ned Scott Wrote: What do you mean? It's not like software just randomly stops working, but v15 doesn't get any new updates. If you update your OS then there's always a chance that it might stop working. Certain add-ons will stop working after time, unless you or someone else tries to manually update them (learning python, etc). In theory it could run "forever".

Hey Ned, thanks for the reply, I was looking at it like a OS that gets outdated on a computer and eventually no longer works on certain sites. I keep all updates turned on & do a manual update. I have two other devices that are running 16.1, but really like 15.2

So far addons are updated at least twice week

Regards Gary
I'd say as long as you like.
If everything is working now, it will continue to.
Only thing is, depending on which or how many addons you are using, some of them eventually might not be able to be updated at some point or stop functioning altogether.
(2016-09-19, 09:05)Atreyu Wrote: I'd say as long as you like.
If everything is working now, it will continue to.
Only thing is, depending on which or how many addons you are using, some of them eventually might not be able to be updated at some point or stop functioning altogether.

Thank you Atreyu, I will ride out 15 until it dies. I keep all my devices backed up on a regular scheduled so I should be covered.

Regards Gary

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Long Will I Be Able To Use 15.2 (Answered)0