Help with upnp
Hi all

So ever since I got my raspberry Pi I have had nothing but trouble with my library not updating or scanning properly so to fix this I setup upnp on my device and it has been PERFECT ever since FINALLY as my windows Kodi seems to be solid and works perfectly every time, I remember in the past I used confluence UPNP but I have read that is no longer supporte.
now I would like to see if there is a way to set up UPNP on the raspberry home screen so I don't have to go to "video>files>etc" but instead will have "movies" "TV Shows" "Music" setup on the home screen

Thanks in advance for any help
I don't know where you have been reading. I have Kodi Jarvis/Confluence on my PC and my RPi. There is UPnP/DLNA, in fact, it is the only option in "Basic" mode, change to "Expert" for more options..

Where is your library? If it's on a Linux or Apple machine there are better ways like zeroconf and AirPlay, If it's on a Windows machine SAMBA works for me but, it takes some work. Using those you will get the files separated into categories.

In the past I have had both UPnP and SAMBA running at the same time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with upnp0