Semi Automatic Scan
It would be nice to have a scanning option which allows the user to confirm which movie is the correct one, get info for that, move onto next folder and allow user to confirm which movie is correct... etc..etc until all movies are scanned.

It would be useful because it is in between the current options of getting info manually and doing a scan.

getting info manually is time consuming and sometimes the automatic scan will grab the wrong movie (sometimes movies are named very similarly).
Do what I (and probably many other people do) and add an NFO file in the directory of the movie with the IMDB web link for the correct movie. Much easier. As soon as I get a new movie, I add the NFO right away and then I don't ever have to worry about it again.

J_K_M_A_N
J_K_M_A_N Wrote:Do what I (and probably many other people do) and add an NFO file in the directory of the movie with the IMDB web link for the correct movie. Much easier. As soon as I get a new movie, I add the NFO right away and then I don't ever have to worry about it again.

J_K_M_A_N

Yep. That's the way to do it.
thanks for the suggestion. I'll probably start doing this. It will take a while to start though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Semi Automatic Scan0