Aeon Nox SILVO theme background problem
Hi guys so im trying to add multiple custom backgrounds for my build. I am having problems where when I go to select multi or single backgrounds it doesen't give me the option to choose from my computer files only from the kodi sources.

http://imgur.com/a/Haziw 2 images here.

It won't let me go through my computers files when i try to use multiple custom photos or single.. Any Ideas?
Well for starters don't use builds or make them or distribute them or even type the word build.

Second, there is a warning dialog that pops up when you pressed the background button for the first time. Did you read it? It will continue to pop up until you click OK acknowledging that you read and understood the warning message...

Lastly you can check the skins FAQ cause that is the reason I made it Wink
(2016-09-20, 22:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Well for starters don't use builds or make them or distribute them or even type the word build.

Second, there is a warning dialog that pops up when you pressed the background button for the first time. Did you read it? It will continue to pop up until you click OK acknowledging that you read and understood the warning message...

Lastly you can check the skins FAQ cause that is the reason I made it Wink

Sorry im not distributing it just for myself, im not getting any popup message that ur talking about.
Popup only happens once when you first click on the Background button
It has been in the skin since early Jarvis.

I get really annoyed by being asked the same questions over and over again (blame my kids Tongue) so I put warning popups in the skin to help solve that.
(2016-09-21, 02:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Popup only happens once when you first click on the Background button
It has been in the skin since early Jarvis.

I get really annoyed by being asked the same questions over and over again (blame my kids Tongue) so I put warning popups in the skin to help solve that.

I know it must be annoying but it's not showing up so i think i might have to completely reinstall kodi.
You don't have to reinstall Kodi. If you really want to see the popup then you can just delete the skins folder in the addon_data folder in your userdata (wiki) folder. The popup is triggered by a skin setting which is toggled when you click OK so if you click OK once even if it was a long time ago you will never see that popup again unless you reset the skin settings or delete them.
(2016-09-21, 02:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote: You don't have to reinstall Kodi. If you really want to see the popup then you can just delete the skins folder in the addon_data folder in your userdata (wiki) folder. The popup is triggered by a skin setting which is toggled when you click OK so if you click OK once even if it was a long time ago you will never see that popup again unless you reset the skin settings or delete them.

ok so i did that and i got the message but it doesn't let me brown the C drive just same thing? is it supposed to be like that. i press multi and it just gives me the repos i already have added cant brows my pc.
Dude... Seriously!?!?

it's a warning message... READ THE MESSAGE!!!!

THE MESSAGE TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO!
(2016-09-21, 02:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Dude... Seriously!?!?

it's a warning message... READ THE MESSAGE!!!!

THE MESSAGE TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO!

Ease up bro, Ill find help elsewhere its not problem. Cant expect everyone to be knowledgeable like the DEVELOPER. thanks for the help, sorry to have wasted youre time.
Do you believe the instructions given are too difficult to understand?

I don't expect anybody to be knowledgeable like a DEVELOPER but I do expect them, if they can type on a forum, to at least be able to read and follow the instructions that they asked for.

All you have to do is read the FAQ I linked to or the warning message that you saw popup and is also pictured above but since it seems you cannot be bothered to read the forum rules (wiki) and post links to photos containing banned add-ons (wiki)... I won't hold my breath.

Do or do not, there is no try.
Mike Silvo . first. great skin. very nice. I was having the same problem as the other guy not being able to find my c drive the way you can in other skins and never noticed the pop up. Not going to reinstall. I can see the pop up right there on this page. And look it tells me what to do. I have no doubt I can fix it now. I just joined this forum so I could tell you that basically we aren't all like your kids. I can't believe you got to the end of that but I'm glad you did. I hope somebody helped that guy out. Well done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox SILVO theme background problem0