• 2(current)
Release ESPN Player - available in the official repository
That add-on is a banned add-on (wiki) as the sources it uses are illegally obtained and pirate.

Please read and understand the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when you joined here before making such comments.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-10-19, 11:36)DarrenHill Wrote: That add-on is a banned add-on (wiki) as the sources it uses are illegally obtained and pirate.

Please read and understand the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when you joined here before making such comments.

sorry i get confused, which addon is banned ?
Sportsdevil. But as the post has been removed by its author, the point is moot in this case.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
What I found out is that the total running time is also wrong. If you come to the shown final running time it just continues. I don't really understand how this is setup by ESPN. It looks like similar issues are also with the ESPN3 add on for US.
Like this you can only watch without moving forward in the game. Otherwise it can happen that you move foward to nearly the end of the game even when you only want to move forward 1 minute.

Next week the ChromeCast support should arrive for the ESPN Player.
Longhorn Channel and ESPU in 60fps.
Yes you are right. Looks much better. How did you find out the fps?

EDIT: found out you have to push "o" to see the infos on Kodi.
by the way. Chromecast works now.
Genau einfach die "o" Taste drücken. Sieht man aber direkt am Laufband. SO macht Football spaß.
Jap stimmt. Da sieht man es direkt sehr gut. (Yes this is right. You can see it clearly on the Bottom Line scrolling much smootherin 60fps).

EDIT: Sorry about the german.
English language only on the board please.

Kodi Blog Posts
How do you access? I loaded the app but it says "Error Login Failed. Please make sure that your account information is correct and that you have a valid subscription to ESPN Player." How do I get that, we don't have cable TV. Thanks!
ESPN Player is for the ESPN College Pass Outside the USA, it's not watch ESPN or ESPN App.
Since a few hours I can't login. "Make sure you have vaild subscription.

I ve tested the old addon, and here it works.
My account was locked.

I don't know why?

It works fine again.
Today both ESPN Addons (this and the older one) doesn't work again for games. The three Channels are ok.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN Player - available in the official repository2