v17 Mouse position messes up remote
I hope this hasn't been mentioned earlier, but it's been a minor annoyance to me for some time. I'm currently running the beta 2 Krypton release but it's been an issue for as long as I can recall.

If I start up Kodi and my mouse pointer happens to be jammed into a corner of the screen the remote buttons (up, down, left, right on a Logitech Harmony Ultimate) will not respond. I have to move the mouse over the screen somewhere else for button presses to register. Anyone else have this issue? My htpc is running Windows 10 Pro x64 (current build), nVidia Geforce gtx980, 16gb RAM, Skylake i7.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
Are you running this in fullscreen or windowed fullscreen? When your mouse is in the corner, no popups from windows task bar or programs are showing right?
It's in fullscreen window mode. I don't get any popups or anything intrusive, but maybe I can experiment with switching to exclusive fullscreen mode tomorrow and see if that makes a difference... thanks for the idea.
Give that a shot and let us know. My next question, if you are using fullscreen window mode, are you running this on a second monitor? If so, make sure you disable the taskbar/tray for multiple monitors (only have it go to your main monitor). Let us know what you try and how it works!
Fabulous, that seems to have resolved it. I have Kodi pinned to the taskbar and if I click it and don't move the mouse when in full-screen windowed mode the controls on the remote are unresponsive. Switching to exclusive fullscreen seems to have resolved the issue. My htpc is just plugged into my recevier to the tv so there's no secondary display to mess with anyway. I think I had it on windowed fullscreen because of some weirdness I experienced a while back running the Steam addon while Kodi was in exclusive fullscreen, but I've been using a different launcher for Steam games anyway so no loss there.
Glad you got it sorted out!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse position messes up remote0