v17 Duplication of recording icon on guide
(2016-10-02, 21:40)AshG Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 18:40)ksooo Wrote: Just to let you know, I merged the ghost timer fix into Krypton master. This means that the fix will be included in next nightly build.

Thanks ksooo, i'll download it tomorrow and test, ive tested also on a nightly (kodi17.0Beta3git20160929-2ec0be0-dirty and can confirm im also experiancing the same "behaviour" that Besswax has described with the other issue.

Essentially i navigate to the epg and select record. The recording icon then appears directly on the channel above (in the epg) on the next program that starts e.g i want to record program A, which starts at 22:00 on channel 2 but the icon is displayed on program B that starts at 22:20 on channel 1 which is directly above... the timer however in the back end is saved correctly, then after a couple of minutes the correct icon is also displayed (so 2 icons will be displayed) after a while the ghost timers then apear (which is expected as this is pre your fix)

I can delete the timer by clicking on either timer (fake or real) and it will delete the timer from the back end, the real record icon is also removed, however the fake icon remains on the epg.

Then if i click on the fake icon to delete the time. I get a message to delete another random timer (although the timers do apear to be on the same channel - although i cant identify (as of yet) any pattern...

@beeswax,@maxtherabbit; does this sum things up and is similer to what you are experiencing?

Hope the above makes sense! I've hjad a bottle of wine and seriously had to concentrate on typing!
Yes, I have seen similar issues. Therefore I switched to using the DVBLogic web interface to schedule recordings as much as possible. However, the Kodi guide is way better to navigate!
The problem should be solved with pvr.dvblink 3.3.6 (Krypton) / 2.2.2 (Jarvis) which should be available soon.
All hail ksooo! Thanks again for your help, I'm not sure it would have been possible (it certainly wouldn't have been as easy) for us to raise this with DVBLogic ourselves and get it figured out. I suspect without your github post we'd be chasing our tails still.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplication of recording icon on guide1