Hardware Features Spreadsheet
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has already done this, but I'm working on a spreadsheet to summarise the popular hardware devices and features people look for in a Kodi device. The current version of the spreadsheet can be found HERE. It's very much a WIP and is missing lots of hardware and features. I've basically done a quick scrape off info from the various forum posts.

Ultimately I would love to get this spreadsheet into a state where it can be added to the wiki to give new users a better idea of which hardware they should look at given a particular set of requirements.

Please PM me any changes I should make

Cheers
No interest in having this spreadsheet on the wiki?
hmdi instead of hdmi - tab N3

and would be better as a table so that you could use search options

also maybe something about the remote on the unit (IE Rpi3 etc doesnt come with one as standard)
HDMI Typo fixed

I do plan on making it a table so it can be sorted

I can add a 'Remote' field, but then we start heading down the subjective path of which remotes do and don't suck. I'm more looking at capturing the cold hard technical specs - one thing I am missing is 3D capability (do I need to split that into all manner of resolutions and frame rates)
Thanks, good idea.
Details for chromebox are in the wiki.

I don't think rpi3 has a s905 chipset does it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hardware Features Spreadsheet0