Sort Title
Video 
I find that the Sort Title is not able to be changed for a movie. My example is the movie "London Has Fallen". It does not appear under L as I would think, but under O for "Olympus Has Fallen", which is the name of the series it is assigned. The Sort Title appears to be directly tied to the assigned series and its number within the series. Is there something I might be missing? Specifically, is there a way I can change the sort title so a sort by title listing appears in order of title?
if you use movie sets then the sort title is reserved for assigning the movie set.

btw: do you mean the sorting in Kodi or tmm? In tinyMediaManager Lodon Has Fallen is sorted under L
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I refer to Kodi or any other software using Sort Title to sort. So if you chose to use movie sets and TMM, you lose the ability of sort title being used as intended? After looking further, it seems that movie sets in TMM are specific to TMM? I will look at Kodi and see how they handle this data.
we have implemented our movie set feature according to Kodi's wiki (http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/movies#Movie_sets) to use sort title for movie set sorting.
Having a look at this showed us, that Kodi changed the wiki in the past years so we may have to rework our implementation for movie sets

until then we use the sort title to sort the movies inside a movie set which may have a bad influence to the sort order with movie titles..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort Title0