Is there any 3rd party remote for the Nvidia shield TV
I would like say a backlit remote with a keyboard say the size of your hand that will work with the Nvidia shield TV Box.Not sure if there is any on the market but if there is could you please let me know. Smile
Nice and small remote with a keyboard side and backlit? Had to get all three. Rii's brand gets close, but there's always a weird quirk about their remotes that makes me think they're not quite right. Usable, though. Very usable.
I use an Amazon Fire Stick (1st gen, no mic) remote with my Shield. Works great. For a keyboard I just use the Android TV remote app if I need it but it's not an everyday occurrence. Like Ned says you'll struggle to find all three features done well. I'd pick the most important feature and maybe compromise a bit on the others.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I find that the Shield TV remote can do just about everything with the exception being the ability to turn on/off a TV. Nice to have volume control and more importantly voice recognition offered in SPMC that handles a search without or limited need of a keyboard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there any 3rd party remote for the Nvidia shield TV0