MacOS Sierra
I upgraded from El Capitain to MacOS Sierra 10.12 without any problems for Kodi. Kodi 16.1 is running fine. Also Candleair IR drivers are intact and primary.

Updates updated 23-09-2016

Gatekeeper and allow from anywhere
Some changes have been made with options under "allow apps downloaded from" in Gatekeeper, which is located in Security & Privacy". The "anywhere" option is missing. This change can prevent Kodi from running, of course it can be solved. See also this excellent post: http://dispatchist.com/macos-sierra-gate...-anywhere/

Option 1: Instead of double-clicking on an app, right-click on the app and select “Open.” But you will have to do this each time you want to launch those apps.

Option 2: The second, a more permanent option is to change the default behavior of Gatekeeper. Simply enable “Anywhere” option in Gatekeeper. This will allow you to run apps downloaded from anywhere in a standard manner, i.e. by double-clicking on it. This permanent workaround is to modify this new gatekeeper behaviour and return the "anywhere" option in the terminal with the command:
sudo spctl --master-disable
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
You shouldn't need to do that, and

right-click -> open

should still be enough to start Kodi for the first time.
Follow the directions for changing Gatekeeper to Allow from Anywhere (using Terminal). It works like a charm. Right-Click didn't work for me.
(2016-11-04, 17:09)lopezdaz Wrote: Follow the directions for changing Gatekeeper to Allow from Anywhere (using Terminal). It works like a charm. Right-Click didn't work for me.

Strange.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MacOS Sierra0