Req New York Rangers add-on
If possible to view videos from https://www.nhl.com/rangers/video

thank you
This should be in add-on requests...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-09-21, 17:28)DarrenHill Wrote: This should be in add-on requests...

doh @DarrenHill - you are correct Sad thanks for the quick fix.
I wonder if @eracknaphobia can add this to the NHL.TV add-on... it appears the videos for each team follows the "https://www.nhl.com/<enter team here>/video" format.
or @MetalChris perhaps
(2016-09-21, 16:59)bry- Wrote: If possible to view videos from https://www.nhl.com/rangers/video

thank you

Yes, it is. NY Rangers videos from the NHL site and MSG.com are available in my NHL Rewind add-on.

And yes, I too, bleed blue blood for the Rangers. Cool

(2016-09-21, 18:19)sdsnyr94 Wrote: I wonder if @eracknaphobia can add this to the NHL.TV add-on... it appears the videos for each team follows the "https://www.nhl.com/<enter team here>/video" format.

(2016-09-21, 18:35)bry- Wrote: or @MetalChris perhaps

Yep, these are also included in my NHL Rewind add-on, just look in 'All Teams' in the main menu.

As a cord-cutter, one of the few things I missed was the additional hockey coverage. This was one of the first add-ons I started to put together about 2 years ago. It's a mega mashup of hockey content, and as such it takes a lot of tinkering to keep it going. It seems the networks change their sites at least once a year. I guess that's why I never released it to the forum, although it can be found if you follow the link in my sig.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to 'test the ice' so to speak. Wink So here we go...

NHL Rewind features all the latest videos from the NHL Network, plus additional highlights, post game interviews with players and coaches, game analysis, and hockey related video features from FOX Sports, NBC Sports, MSG Network, SportsNet.ca, ESPN, and Comcast SportsNet.

Most (but not all) content is available in HD.

Download the current version below:

NHL Rewind - v 0.2.6

I've tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), and Android (Lollipop), running Gotham, Helix, and Isengard, and experienced no issues.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Hey,
I've been having issues with NHL Rewind (check log error). Is it only me or is there a fix on the way?

edit: seems to be connected to the 0.2.1 update, 0.2.0 still works fine, so I'm good! Thanks for the Addon!
(2016-10-21, 07:50)berdo Wrote: Hey,
I've been having issues with NHL Rewind (check log error). Is it only me or is there a fix on the way?

edit: seems to be connected to the 0.2.1 update, 0.2.0 still works fine, so I'm good! Thanks for the Addon!

Nope, it's not just you, I pushed out a bad update. A fix is in the works, and should be available shortly. For now, rolling back to 0.2.0 should restore most functionality.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Sorry 'bout the bad update, and the delay in getting a fix out, but a new version is now available. You can download the latest version here:

NHL Rewind - v 0.2.6

Tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), and Android (Lollipop), running Gotham, Helix, and Isengard. Should be fully functional across all platforms again.
sorry to resurrect an old thread, but just wanted to thank MetalChris for the NHL Rewind addon - just found it, and have been DYING to get MSG.com videos on kodi.
Should have done this a couple of weeks ago, but an updated version with fixes for the 2017 season is now available. Thanks to bwit092 for reminding me.

NHL Rewind -v 0.2.6

If you experience any issues with the add-on, or find any bugs, please post a link to a full debug log (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New York Rangers add-on0